top of page
Take the Challenge.
Complete the acts of kindness on the Summer of Kindness challenge board and turn it in to be entered in for amazing raffle prizes!
How to Participate:
1) Print off your own copy of the challenge board HERE (preview the board below)
2) Do and mark off as many of the acts of kindness you can before August 18th
3) You will receive a raffle entry for each act of kindness you have completed.
4) Turn in your form by mailing it to 6700 Beta Dr. Ste. 120, Mayfield, OH 44143 OR scan or take a photo of your filled out form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Completed forms must be received by August 18th.
6) The prize drawing will take place on August 25th.
Thank you to our partners!
For questions, please contact Amanda Guarnieri at 440-463-6205 or email@example.com.
The Summer of Kindness is a part of Values-in-Action's Kindland movement. The goal is to make Northeast Ohio the kindest place in the nation. To take the pledge and learn more about how to bring Kindland programming to your school, business or community, visit www.BeKindland.com
bottom of page